Choice bits from my favorite agressively pointless website:
- Dr. Zaius – Don’t listen for longer than 5 seconds if you value your sanity. I did it for more than an hour straight and found it had the same effects as the Tantalus Five mind-frying spinning-light chair. At least I think it was an hour… it may have been all weekend.
- The Picard Song – Remember, 5 seconds max.
- America has one weakness!
- The fire’s the other way idiot
Typically at YTMND theme and variation is applied in a paste. Mmm, paste:
- “What is love?” is the basis for all good “what is _” variations. Note Jim Carrey’s impressive head-dance technique. My brother and siters used to have a name for this move in our language… I can’t remember what it was.
- Add Data, Riker, and Picard, and you have “What is TNG?“
- I’m not sure why the AT-AT is a VW… I must have missed a variation… “What is Hoth?“
- Combine the two… “What is TNG on Hoth?“
- This isn’t a TNG variation, but check out the nice teeth action on Chris Kattan, and how Jim Carrey’s head is actually floating, which is quite realistic: “What is NES?”